Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Few Christmas Traditions :)

Every Christmas there are a few traditions that we absolutely must do as a family. And tonight we made our yummy Christmas cookies. We also decorate our house "a lot" and when i say "a lot" i mean a lot. Every room is full of trees, lights, and sparkly garland. Last night we watched Charlie Brown’s Christmas :) and last week we went to Jolly Holiday Lights :)
 Earlier this year in school we talked about traditions and why we follow them and why they are important to us. These Christmas traditions are very important to me because I do them with my loved ones :) There are a few new traditions I really would like to try this year, and they are for Jesus. This year I have become much closer to him, closer than ever. And I would like to thank him for his sacrifices and celebrate his wonderful birth :) I would also like if my family will also celebrate the true meaning with me, so this year I want to read the birth of Jesus, out of the bible, as a family. I think that would be a very neat new tradition. And for once, I get to start this one :)


Jolly Holiday Lights :)
Jolly Holiday Lights :)
Making the green frosting for the yummy cookies :)
Homemade Christmas Cookies!! :)
Cupcakes we made for the tour of our home :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome that you're starting this! :D It makes me really happy for you. :) Loveee youuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy, I love your photographic skills. Now I'm hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ :) swimmer :) reader :) a friend :) i am kinda addicted to smiley faces :) hehe :)