Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My first blog ever :)

Hi anyone who is actually reading this :) I decided to try a blog because my friend Lauren told me it was a really fun and neat way to express yourself :) so I am, and so far, I’m a bit lost getting my page set up and everything (technology stuff isn’t always my thing, hehe) but otherwise it’s pretty neat so far :)

So I guess I should tell you a bit about myself :) well I’m a freshman and involved in competitive swimming it’s a great sport but it’s so intense and overwhelming at times... I am also really involved in church activities :) The church I go to for all these activities has really taught me so much :) they helped me open my heart up to let god save me :) a few things I am also involved with are speech, chorus, schoolwork, overflow, small group, friends, and family activities. So that’s a bit about me :) you could say life gets a little stressful at times but I have my friends, family, and god to help me during those times :)

Before I get too far into this blog thing, I want everyone to know I’m not the greatest writer, but  hopefully this will help me  :) one more thing… sorry about my obsession with smiley faces, I seriously try to cut down on them each time I text, post, or write something, it’s just so difficult for me!! Guess this is my first blog ever :) bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Follower of Christ :) swimmer :) reader :) a friend :) i am kinda addicted to smiley faces :) hehe :)